- Shuttles Club is a local badminton sports club in Comberton near Cambridge, UK.
- Village College Sports Hall, Comberton, Cambridge, CB23 7DU, UK. See map of area, and see below for the location of the sports hall in the college.
- Wednesday evenings, 8-10pm, 51 weeks of the year (closed 1 week over Xmas).
- Fun and friendly club. All abilities welcomed. Get fit!
- You bring the badminton racket - we'll provide the shuttles! Come with a friend or on your own - we play doubles (mens, ladies or mixed) and rotate players, so every game is fun and varied! We welcome students and have a special student rate. Minimum age is 13 years and any child under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. The sports hall has four courts so 16 members are in play at any one time.Changing rooms and toilet facilities are available adjacent to the hall.
- Fees for members - £80 for year September 2019 to August 2020.
- Fees for students - £55 for year September 2019 to August 2020.
- Fees for guests - £6 (adult) £5 (student) per session (first visit is free).
- Termly fees are £38 (adult),£30 (student). There are three terms per year Sept-Dec, Jan-April, May-August.
- Gill or Steve Pugh on 01223 262 151
See our Facebook page for more photos, videos etc. If anyone is interested in joining a League club, they should see the Cambridge City Badminton Club website at https://cambridgecitybadmintonclub.wordpress.com for more details. This club started at the Village College Sports Hall, Comberton, but currently plays at St Faith's School in Trumpington.
The marker on the map below shows the location of the entrance to the sports hall where we play: expand for more detail.
View Larger Map